Monday, June 28, 2010

News on Miss Global Teen 2010 on June 26, 2010 -


Miss South African was greeted by the aircraft capitain in her flight from São Paulo to Campo Grande.

Miss South Africa is the first delegate to arrive!

Lisa De Bique, Miss Global Teen South Africa, was the first candidate to arrive in Campo Grande, Mato Grosso do Sul, to compete for the Miss Global Teen 2010 title. She traveled with her national director and coach, Marcelino Matthews, and although tired, Lisa could not hide her excitement:

“I still cannot believe I am here. One week ago I was the runner-up in South Africa, from the moment I learned I would represent my country until now, so many good things have happened”, she said.


Lisa De Bique and a new fan: the lovely Sofia, who she met at Sao Paulo's airport.

About her first moments in Brazil, the South African beauty mentioned: “People are so nice, we spent a few hours in Sao Paulo’s airport, and I was approached by many people for photos and to chat with me. There was a little girl named Sofia who was so sweet, what a warm welcome I received upon my arrival!”.

During her flight from Sao Paulo to Campo Grande, Lisa told us that she was greeted by the aircraft captain and crew members. “After I was announced, the people in the airplane applauded to welcome me, it was great”.

This Saturday two other candidates will arrive in Campo Grande: Miss Philippines and Miss Colombia. Most delegates are expected to land in Campo Grande’s airport on Monday.

Miss Global Teen 2010 will be crowned on July 3.

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://www.globalbeauties.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...