Monday, August 30, 2010

Nick Verreos Talks Emmy Awards Red Carpet Fashion with NBC4's Ted Chen


Emmy Fashion Talk!
Anchor Couple: Nick Verreos and Ted Chen, KNBC Studios

Sunday morning I woke up bright and early (5AM!!!!!), after arriving home from Chicago and shooting The Victory Project, to head over to NBC Studios to talk Emmy Fashion with Ted Chen on News Raw: Sunday LA. As everyone knows, the 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards were held this last Sunday and Fashion is always a hot topic! Needless to say, I always have a lot to say on the topic of FASHION so I was happy to join Ted at such an early hour!!
Click below to watch the entire segment and see what I predicted correctly (Lots of beading, embellishments and Black) and what I missed the boat on (The ladies from "GLEE" bringing a youthful vibe to the Red Carpet...NOT!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...