Friday, September 24, 2010

Nick Verreos Hosts Macy's Fashion Challenge at Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, IL TOMORROW Saturday Sept 25Th!!


Guess Who's Coming Back to The Chicago Area???

Well, kids, I am ON THE ROAD again! Today, My David and I just finished our first Model Fittings (they went really well, Thank You-Know-Who) for our Nikolaki Spring 2011 Collection to be debuted at Orange County Style Week next Friday--and now, I am getting ready to fly to Chicago!! As you know, I have been traveling a lot across the US--and the Caribbbean--for Macy's, hosting many different fashion events...

And tomorrow, I am excited to be flying to Chicago to host the Macy's Fashion Challenge at the Macy's in Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg Illinois--about 30 miles Northwest of downtown Chicago. The event begins at 2PM. Audience members will get to take the "Macy's Fashion Challenge" and style models for "special occasions" on themes I picked myself! And the winners of each challenge will receive $100 Macy's Gift Certificates! I'll also be showing all the Fall 2010 Trends so make sure to bring a notepad to take notes! And don't forget your camera or Flip 'cause I may just show Schaumburg how to "Give Runway"!

Here are the Details:

What: Nick Verreos Hosts the Macy's Fashion Challenge

Where: Macy's at Woodfield Mall, Schaumburg Illinois

When: 2PM

RSVP: Nope, just show up!
See you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...