Sunday, January 30, 2011

17th Annual SAG Awards: Who Wore What? Mila Kunis in Alexander McQueen

Mila Kunis in Alexander McQueen Resort 2011

When I first saw this gown in the Style.com "Look Book" site for Alexander McQueen Resort 2011, I said "someone BETTER wear that!". Well, my wish came true--and it was "Black Swan" actress Mila Kunis. The multi-colored watercolor printed (looks like some of the black color was removed for this sample) strapless chiffon gown is a stunner on the model.

I'm not so sure if it has the same effect on Kunis however. I know it's all about cinching the waist and bring interest to that area, but...I feel the gown should have been kept as the designer intended it to be and be without the belt; it ruins the line of the gown I feel.

What did you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...