Friday, March 25, 2011

Miss Bahamas 2011 contestant - Kastachia Stuart's Photos & Profile/Biography


Miss Bahamas 2011 Beauty Pageant
Official Contestants

Miss Sand Mine Dredging

NAME: Kastachia Stuart

AGE: 23

HAIR COLOR: Dark Brown

EYE COLOR: Dark Brown

HEIGHT: 5’ 8”

* Kastachia Stuart was one of the top 5 finalist at Miss Bahamas 2010 contest.

BIO:
FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT MY HOMETOWN/COUNTRY
The favorite thing about my hometown is the tight community which expresses freeness, openness, and the ideal island life. No street lights or speed bumps, I think we are controlled by the law of morals. My favorite thing about my country has to be the people, not pretentious, just hard working ordinary extraordinary people.

LIFE’S AMBITIONS
I hope to one day to be the voice of the voiceless. Persons who would have lost their love ones by the hands of violence, whose families longs for the knowledge of how and who would have caused the demised of their love ones, I pray that I will assist in being the vehicle of closure.

HOBBIES
Shopping, Baby sitting

MY GOALS IN LIFE
In five years I would’ve completed my Bachelors Degree in Forensic Science and Mortuary, and in the process of achieving my Masters Degree, while contributing to my country in helping solve crimes through my field of study; as I develop a sound mind and a closer relationship with my walk in Christ while building a keen knowledge of my purpose in life.

MY BEST ASSET IS
My best asset has to be my skin. I’ve come to that conclusion because there are times I would dress so nice, looking my best and expecting people to get that WOW factor. Instead, they just say “what nice skin”, so I guess skin it is.

MY DAILY PHILOSOPHY IS
My daily philosophy is to embrace a special opportunity every day, whether it’s to make a person laugh or become more aware. When there’s a good moment I clinch onto that and develop it, when there’s a bad moment I reflect and correct so that next time the outcome can be different.

THE MOVIE (AND/OR BOOK) THAT MOST INFLUENCED MY LIFE
The Imitation of life. This movie showed me the importance of following your dreams and family. This movie has influenced me in a way that whatever decisions I make, whether directly or indirectly family must be a part of it, because they occupy the most import part, the heart. You can become as successful as you want; but if that family foundation is left behind, a human is lost.

WHO I WOULD LIKE TO MEET AND WHY
Tina Turner! She’s is a legend; she´s a woman who did not give up. Her dramatic life story is known around the world. After years with her violent husband Ike she finally left him and started to rebuild her own career as a solo artist. She was half a million in debt and it took eight years of hard work before she finally hit the charts. 1984 was the year of her worldwide comeback and the rise of a New Queen.

I AM MOTIVATED BY
LIFE! This is personal, working in the morgue I get to see the end of life of many young individuals 16, 20, and 30 years of age; and the question I ask is what would he or she have become if only given the chance to live again. I’ve realized that death is real so whatever you dream about, do it. Friends and family can’t stop you, but the end of life sure can. What we do for ourselves dies with us, but what we do for others last forever.

WHAT IS THE MOST UNUSUAL THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE?
5.4.3.2.1 JUMP! The most unusual thing I’ve done was bungee jump from a 320 ft drop at amusement park, which was a liberating experience.

BRIEFLY DESCRIBE THE MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE YOU ARE MOST PROUD OF
I am proud of my island and the kind of life that I have enjoyed here, the island setting has always allowed me to be free which made me a little rough around the edges (tomboy), the climbing, bare feet, chasing dogs, etc. Today that rearing and experience has made me into a young woman that would be a great representative for the Bahamas, my beauty, grace, kindness can all be attributed to the life that I have enjoyed in my country. So I am most proud when asked “where are you from”? And my answer is Bahamas.

WHAT I WOULD LIKE THE JUDGES TO KNOW ABOUT ME
My daily philosophy is to embrace a special opportunity every day, whether it’s to make a person laugh or become more aware. When there’s a good moment I clinch onto that and develop it, when there’s a bad moment I reflect and correct so that next time the out come can be different.

MY COMMUNITY SERVICE/ACHIEVEMENTS ARE
Governor General Youth Award – Bronze and Sliver
Interact Club – Treasurer
3 time Island wide Step Champions (St. Paul’s College)
Captain Represented Grand Bahama in The Bahamas Games, 3 years

DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN THREE WORDS
Diverse, Elegant&Passionate




source: (Thank you and credits to
http://www.universalqueen.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...