Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sharie Delva - Miss Bahamas 2011 Contestant

Beauty Pageant > Road to Miss Universe / Miss World
> Bahamas > Miss Bahamas 2011 Contestants

Sharie Delva


NAME: Sharie Delva
AGE:  24
HAIR COLOR: Black
EYE COLOR: Dark brown
HEIGHT: 6’ 1”

Sharie Delva - Miss Bahamas 2011 Contestant

FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT MY HOMETOWN/COUNTRY:
Our Bahamian culture which is Junkanoo. The colors and creativity of the Junkanoo costumes
are astonishing and the sound of the goat skin drums makes you feel alive.

LIFE’S AMBITIONS:
To find success in my career path and allow my drive to always take me to higher heights.

HOBBIES:
Reading, Biking, Singing, Volunteering

MY GOALS IN LIFE:
I would like to grow more comfortable with myself and know that I am a constant work in progress.

MY BEST ASSET IS:
My height

MY DAILY PHILOSOPHY IS:
"Go Hard or Go Home"

THE MOVIE (AND/OR BOOK) THAT MOST INFLUENCED MY LIFE:
Martian Child

WHO I WOULD LIKE TO MEET AND WHY:
Corrine Bailey Rae. She's my favorite singer and I would love a career like hers. My love for music and singing has grown tremendously since hearing her for the first time. I find her voice powerful, haunting and enchanting.

I AM MOTIVATED BY:
My Island’s financial state

WHAT IS THE MOST UNUSUAL THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE?
Run into the snow wearing only a swimsuit

BRIEFLY DESCRIBE THE MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE YOU ARE MOST PROUD OF:
The response I got after performing my talent in last year's pageant. I always knew that I could sing or at the very least hold a tune.  The crowd's reaction after I was done was the most amazing feeling ever.  It was then I knew what I wanted to do for the rest of my life.

WHAT I WOULD LIKE THE JUDGES TO KNOW ABOUT ME:
I am driven and determined. I will not stop until my dreams have been fulfilled, no matter how long or hard it may seem getting there. It has been my dream to represent my country as Miss Bahamas and this is my third attempt.  You will see a new and improved Sharie Delva, the likes of which this country and organization has never seen.

DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN THREE WORDS:
Confident, Persistent, Unique

Sharie Delva - Miss Bahamas 2011 Contestant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...